One Heel

 Yesterday, I saw a big news about MLB on Twitter. The news is that San Francisco Giants is reportedly in agreement with Carlos Correa on a 13-year, $350MM contract. It is the second-biggest free agent deal of all-time, just narrow below the $360MM deal that Aaron Judge signed a week ago. I explain about Correa. Correa, who is a star shortstop and turned 28 in September, performed .291AVG / .366OBP / .467SLG / .833OPS ,batting line with 22 home runs and 64 RBI this season. Nevertheless, I think that he is a star player, but he is hated by a lot of MLB fans because of a scandal. The scandal is "sign stealing" which was done by Houston Astros from 2017 to 2019. At that time, Correa was the central player on Astros, therefore he and his teammates got a lot of bashing from a lot of fans when it was discovered. However, he is not sorry for the scandal, in fact, he have replyed with incitement when opponent fans booed. From the kind of thing, he completely became a MLB's heel role. I like a player like Correa because there is no such player in NPB. His play, remark, and conduct makes me exciting. Now, most of the bashing is extinguished, however Yankees and Dogers fans' anger still have not subsided because Yankees lost to Astros in ALCS in 2019 and Dogers lost to Astros in World Series in 2017, so he have got a lot of booed in Yankee Stadium and Doger Stadium. there are many Giants vs. Dogers because two teams are same league and district. Therefore, I am looking forward to watching his performence and couduct in Doger Stadium and hoping for his success in San Francisco.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My introduction

Big Contract

My weekend