This Monday

 This time, I will write about this Monday happening. On Monday, I always go to university from English speaking course on 5th period, so I can sleep in every Monday. Of course, I slept in and got up at about 9am this Monday. When I go to university from 5th period, I always leave home at 11:30am because I go to university from Hyogo by conventional train and bullet train. At 11:10am, I prepared for going to university and made sure whether the train which I will take was delayed or not. However, the moment I checked it, I was surprised that the trains were stopped due to an accident. I knew that the trains(JR Kobe Line) are often delayed due to an accident and stopped due to an accident last Thursday. So, I could not expect that an acident happened. Beacuse of it, I could not move from the closest station and had to wait for about one hour and 30 minutes. In the end, I was absent from the class of 5th period because I arrived at university at 14:30. In November, three accident occured on JR Kobe Line. I really hate JR Kobe Line because train delays occur frequently.

コメント

  1. Thank you for your blog. It's so sad that you couldn't attend the class due to the accident.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My introduction

Big Contract

My weekend