My weekend
Saturday, I went my grandmother's house with my mother. I drove to there from my house for the first time. The distance from my house to my grandmother's house is about 130km, and it takes about two hours. At first, I was a little nervous because people who live around my hometown (they are Himeji people) usually drive in a rough way(very short distance between two cars,many unnecessary lane changes...). However, the day of Himeji byepass was relatively calm, so I also could be driving calmly. Also, there was one happy thing for me. When I was driving on a motor highway, I moved climbing lane for the car which was driving behind me to overtake my car. the car turned on the hazard lamps when my car was overtaken. The driver is very kind because turning on the hazard lamps means "Thank you". I felt happy and driving may be fun then. However, I was tired because of long drive, so the return was my mother's driving.
Thank you for posting.
返信削除I think it's amazing that you drove about 130km! I also got a driver's license in September, And I am going to drive this winter. But I am very scared because there are a lot of snow in my hometown.