My introduction

 Hi! My name is Keisuke. I am from Hyogo prefecture, and I go to this university from parents' home by train. I belong to engineering, and when I become second year, I especially want to learn about networks. 

My interests are watching a baseball game. Especially, I like Major League Baseball. I am supporting Seattle Mariners, so I was happy that Mariners clinched postseason this season for the first time in 21 years. I am looking for friends who like baseball. I also like listening to music. I usually listen to music on my way to university. I especially like Mr.Children, so I want to bacome friends like Mr.Children.

My personality is shy. I am not good at talking to people very much, so I am happy if you talk to me. I do not have many friends who have similar hobbies, so I want to have friends who have simillar hobbies.

コメント

  1. I commute from Hyogo prefecture too. I like to watch baseball, but I do not know much about Major League Baseball. I would like to know a lot about Major League Baseball!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Keisuke. Thank you for your nice introduction!
    I was so surprised that you come from Hyogo because I think it's too far from Okayama.
    And I want to know about baseball because I am not familier with it.

    返信削除
  3. I like to listen to music too! But I don't know much about Mr. Children. Do you have any Mr.Children songs that you consider to be recommendations?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Big Contract

My weekend