ALDS
I got up at seven in the morning today to check the Game 3 of the ALDS. I am supporting Seattle Mariners, but Mariners losed the Game 1 and Game 2 in Houston, so Mariners was not having another chance unless they won 3 games in a row. When I got up, the game was the bottom of 5th, and the score was 0 to 0. I checked the game for about 4 hours by using the app of MLB, but both of two teams could not score until 17 innings. However, when the game was the top of 18th, Astros took the lead with a solo home run by Jeremy Pena, who is a young shortstop for the Astros. In the end, Mariners could not score in the bottom of 18th and ended this season. I thought it was unfortunate. However, I am looking ahead to next season. I want Gerard Dipoto, who is general manager of Mariners to reinforce this team so that Mariners will win the Division Series, and the Champion Series, and the World Series next year. Mariners is mainly short of left fielder and second baseman now. So I think that Brandon Nimmo and Andrew Benintendi will fit Mariners as an outfielder, and Brandon Drury will fit Mariners as a second baseman. Anyway, I will be expecting next season of Seattle Mariners!
コメント
コメントを投稿